GS FULL HEIGHT TURNSTILE SERIES
FULL HEIGHT TURNSTILE
Full Height Turnstile Description
The GS full height security turnstiles are designed to control pedestrians entering or exiting restricted areas where perimeter control is required. This turnstile can be used for bi-directional pedestrian access control applications.
The turnstile has been designed as a modular system and can easily be assembled on
site by hand and without the need of heavy lifting devices.
The turnstile consists of an outer cage section and a centre column incorporating a
3 x 120° offset 'U' bar configuration. The Controller and the torque positioning
drive are mounted on top of the cage and within a sheet metal enclosure. Additional space has also been made available for the installation of access control equipment. The turnstile is designed to be installed directly to concrete surfaces, or in the case of paved areas an optional foundation frame is available.
Full Height Turnstile Housing
The turnstile consists of an outer 'U' bar section, an outer vertical bar section and a
central rotating column incorporating a 3 x120° offset 'U' bar configuration.
The control and drive mechanism are housed within a folded sheet metal enclosure
which is located above the central column.As standard all sections are fully "hot dip"
galvanised after fabrication and can also be powder coated in RAL 7042 grey upon
request. Access control devices such as card readers can easily be fitted to the turnstile cage. A mounting plate fixed at each entry point on the outer vertical bar section of the turnstile enables ease of installation of such control devices.
Full Height Turnstile Control
For each direction of passage, the possible configurations are the following (to be specified with the order):
Free access (obstacle turning freely).
Permanently locked (obstacle blocked mechanically).
Locked, but unlocked in case of power failure.
Electrically controlled (free, locked, passage subject to authorisation) and locked mechanically in case of power failure.
(standard) Electrically controlled (free, locked, passage subject to authorisation) and unlocked in case of power
Full Height Turnstile Technical characteristics
- Power supply: single phase 120 / 230 VAC - 50/60 Hz.
- Input port: Dry Contact Signal
- Additional Interface: Serial Port RS485
- Communication Port: ≤1200 meters
- Nominal Power consumption: 70 W.
- Operating temperature: from -20 to +65°C.
- Max. relative humidity: 95%, without condensation.
- Net weight: 386 kg.
- Flow: 15 to 20 passages per minute, depending on the reaction time of the reader.
- MCBF (mean cycles between failures), respecting the recommended maintenance: 1,000,000 cycles.
- IP 65
Full Height Turnstile Product Feathers
- Controller and Access Control Operation
- Electronic rotation detection - no mechanical microswitches required
- Bi-directional interface - an isolated dry contact signal activates the turnstile - no added interface relay required
- Turnstile automatically relocks in 20 seconds if no passage after activation output to access control provider and/or remote counting system
- Field activation test buttons allow testing of turnstile functionality separate from access control system
- “Attendant Override” input accepts dry contact signal to allow attendant to bypass the accesscontrol system and unlock the turnstile
- Card Reader Mounting
- Surface mounting only of customer supplied readers
- Status Lights(Optional)
- Upon authorization a Green arrow will illuminate in the direction of passage authorization whilst in the opposite direction a Red Cross symbol will illuminate to indicate the unit is not available for use or is already in use.
- Push Button Control
- Simple Push Button Console
- Free Rotation
- In the event of an emergency or isolation of the power supply the turnstile arm will create a clear walkway for escape.
- Fire Control
- It has far end control function for down/up rod to meet the special requirements of the users and the fire control
Full Height Turnstile Users Includes
Government Retail/Finance/Telecommunications/Information Technology /Banking /PublishingLeisure/Petrochemical/Education etc.
Full Height Turnstile G535 Dimension
Full Heigh Turnstile Intergrated with various access control & biometric systems
Full Height Turnstile Installation Images
GENERAL SYSTEMS is one of the leading indoor & outdoor ip57 high security revolving gate turnstile manufacturers and suppliers, Welcome to visit our website and buy or wholesale our cheap indoor & outdoor ip57 high security revolving gate turnstile at low price.
We're Here to Help